Tax and Auditing Services
- Assist small business clients with their accounting needs, from reviewing the bookkeepers' work and suggesting changes, to compiling all financial data for a very small client lacking the staff.
- Prepare audited financial statements for non-profit organizations.
- A comprehensive peer review program ensures that all audits are performed to the high standards required of CPAs.
- Preparation of federal and state returns for individuals, small businesses, non-profit organizations, estates, and trusts.
- Tax planning for current and future years.
- Projections of proposed actions and opportunities.
- IRA, Keogh, and SEP contribution planning.
- Quarterly payroll tax returns and annual form W-2s and 1099s.